We are proud to bring you some great updates for Revel POS in Version 1493.
Please contact your account manager if you have any questions about any of the features and how they affect your business. Here are the top 5 new feature updates that we would like to share with you.
1. Open & Close Tabs by Swiping a Credit Card: We’ve created a great feature for bar and restaurant clients with the fastest way to open and close bar tabs. Simply swipe the customer’s credit card to open and close out their tab, saving you a lot of time.
2. Enhancements to Auto Gratuity: Perhaps you are working with a party of 6 or more and want to add auto gratuity to the bill. We’ve added a button so you’ll be able to put a custom percentage from the order screen on any table requiring auto gratuity.
3. KDS improvements: We have been working on enhancing the UX of the Kitchen Display System. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our KDS product, this is where orders go to a separate iPad mini rather than a printer. Our clients love this product. We have refined the experience so you can sort orders in multiple ways by reverse chronological order, thus pushing the most urgent orders to the top, making food preparation more efficient.
4. Email receipt upgrades: For those of you that don’t know, you can email receipts to your customers from our POS system. This energy saving option now allows split checks to be emailed to both customers.
5. Accessibility Support for the Visually Impaired: Now with the aid of a keyboard, you can run Revel’s POS in accessibility mode that enables audio navigation of our user interface. This is great if you wish to employ people who are visually impaired.
Ayden Integration: For those of you who run businesses internationally, Ayden has a really great product that enables you to take any credit or debit card from a mobile unit that connects to your iPad via Bluetooth. Ayden also supports chip & pin standards, a great addition to our PCI compliant hardware options.