The Revel engineering team has been hard at work to bring you the latest and greatest updates to our iPad POS software. Below are the top 5 updates for Revel POS Version 1495, and as always, remember to contact your account manager for questions regarding the update.
1. Supporting linking class based discounts to customer groups If you set up class for your products, you can discount that whole group.
2. Printing suggested tips on receipts Gives the option to place suggested tips (15%, 20%, 25%) on the receipt so customers can decide how much to tip. Hopefully it’s a big one!
3. Extending reporting defaults to today's orders Now you can change your business hours to exceed the 12 a.m. deadline. The perfect feature for bars and restaurants whose hours go well into the night.
4. A cross establishment inventory lookup feature If you’re running a business with multiple establishments, you’ll be able to check your inventory at all your locations from one centralized place.
5. Volume Discounts Buy 2, get 1 free. Or any discount possible.
In the video below, Seth from our Revel Support Team gives you a breakdown of the top 5 features from the latest 1495 build.
Other awesome updates include:
When ordering through Zuppler you can assign a kitchen printer to become a dedicated kitchen printer.
Our system is updated to support Ontario tax requirements for our Canadian customers..
We’ve added visual highlighted buttons for modifiers to the menu.
We have also enhanced the visualizations on how to display tax included items in the product mix graph.
Excited about the new updates? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter, or Yelp. You can also leave us a note in the comment section below.
Please keep in mind all new builds are cumulative, but not all builds will be right for each customer, depending on specific client needs. If there are features you see here that you would like to incorporate into your iPad POS, please contact your support or customer advocacy representative to ensure we can get you all the most current features on the most stable build!
And remember, this build does not support iOS 7 due to incompatibility with some of the new iOS features.